WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2014

Sunday, January 11, 2015


I hope you've had a great first week of 2015! It's been so busy back at work since having time of for Christmas and new year, I've found literally no time to post. But I'm back and should be back to my normal blogging routine. Christmas went so quickly and I really did have such a fantastic Christmas, I was well and truly spoilt and can't thank Craig, my friend and family enough for all my amazing gifts!
I posted my 'What I Got For Christmas' video on my YouTube Channel a few weeks ago but if you missed it, be sure to hit the play button below...

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and new year! I've got so much planned for my YouTube channel and my blog so make sure your subscribed to be the first to know about new videos and posts. 


You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Love the video but should have done some pics in the post, abit more fun.

    Danielle Mac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Danielle , i know i completely forgot to take a photo of the presents as a haul x will be sure to take photos next time hehe x

      Delete
  2. Loved this video! You got some lovely presents and I think the cushions are such an amazing thoughtful gift as you obviously adore your cats ha! The little Hetty desk hoover is super cute too. Hope you've had a great start to 2015! Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Alice! Aw arent they just so cute! I love them hehe yes i do adore my cats :) I have, thank you Alice I hope you have too!
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.