SHAPE UP FOR CHRISTMAS #4 | THE FINAL WEIGH IN

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's Christmas eve and I can finally share with you my conclusion to my 'Shape up for Christmas ' collaboration with Stephanie. In the last 10 days since my last shape up update, im so pleased to tell you all that I did it! I told 3lbs last week and then just weighted and I've lost another 1lb this week. My 'be under 9st for christmas' goal has been achieved and Im so chuffed as I wasn't 100% sure how successfully id be at acheiving it.
I'm now 8st 11lb and I can binge over the holidays. Craig and I are now off work for Christmas and have stocked the fridge and cupboards with practical foods and crappy yummy foods to completely endulge in. 
We've made sure to purchase full sugar Coca Cola which I know is 20 weight watchers pro points per 2 litre bottle which is rediculouse but its Christmas! I've got my fav desert, sticky toffee pudding, our fav nuts including Marmite cashews yummmyy and all the cheeses! 

If you can't pig out at Christmas when can you? I've worked hard to loose the 6lb in the 4 weeks I've been doing the 'shape up' challenge and I'm probably going to pile them back on , but i simply dont care hehe! I'll perhaps do a new year shape up series also as I've really enjoyed doing this collab with Stephanie. Please head over to Stephanie's blog to see how she's getting on with her blogmas and her 'wellness for Christmas' posts. 

I wish you all an fantastic Christmas and new year!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. well done on reaching your goal! I wish I had the willpower to do this, but working in a food shop at this time of year brings far too many temptations! :)

    julz x
    justjulzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julz x awww i bet it does hehe would be far to tempting :P x

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh how exciting!! I have been so incredibly busy that I didn't even write my Wellness recap! (Nor my last two days of Blogmas, haha). I'm so thrilled that you were able to reach your goal! I also loved all the photos your shared from your Christmas on Instagram. You looked great!!

    MUCH LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie! Aww no problem! It was a very busy time leading up to the holidays wasnt it! I took a few weeks away from blogging and now im back with lots for the new year :) Im sure you have lots planned for your blog :) x
      Hugs
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.