FAVOURITE AUTUMN LIPSTICKS

Sunday, November 09, 2014


As I mentioned in my Autumn Outfit post, Autumn is my favourite season and I love switching up my lipstick by wearing more autumnal shades. These lipsticks are my favourite 6 shades which I wear a whole load throughout Autumn Winter months. From bright red to vampy plums these lipsticks are my go to and they are all affordable so what's not to love.

Beauty UK Naughty no.8* - The brightest red I own, this lipstick is really fun for Autumn. It could be worn any time of year but as its new to my collection and I tend to wear red shades during Christmas and new year, I think I will get a lot of wear out of this shade. 

Rimmel Kate Moss 01 - This lipstick is perfect if you want to wear a red lip but don't want it to be too ''WOW RED LIP'' if you get what I'm saying. Its a nice deep red shade but not too dark to be a vampy red. The perfect introduction to red lipstick if your a bit weary of them.

Beauty UK Snob no.3 - I've heard this lipstick is a dupe for MAC Snob but as I don't own the mac lipstick I'm not 100% sure. Its super Matte and is a beautiful pinky lilac shade which is perfect for everyday wear. Its not too pale for my skin tone either which is great as some lipsticks with this lilac blue undertone can wash me out a little. 

MUA Matte Wild Berry - This lipstick is not as pigmented as the others, Its Matte and is quite hard to work with but once warmed up and layered is a really pretty berry shade. It doesn't dry out my lips surprisingly and kind of stains my lips which I like as I don't have to re apply as often as other lipsticks. 

Beauty UK Glacier Gloss Plum & Have a go no.10 *-  I've never been a fan of lip glosses but this one is more like a liquid lipstick for me. Its super pigmented and I LOVE the shade. It is great on its own or over the MUA Wild Berry and the Beauty UK Plumalicious Lipstick. This shade would look lush on any skin tone. 

Beauty UK Plumalicious no.17 -  This is my all time favourite lipstick for Autumn/ Winter. Its the most gorgeous plum shade and I've heard its a dupe for Mac Rebel. Its a very nice formula which is very moisturising and long lasting. As I mentioned above it looks amazing paired with the Glacier Gloss in Plum & Have a go. 

What are your fav lipsticks for Autumn? Id love to know and try out some new shades.

Thanks for reading and I hope your all having a great weekend!



You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. How cute are those pictures!? I love the hearts made out of the lipsticks and then the leaves and the lighting. Ugh, so good! Autumn is my favorite season, too. I love the looks of Beauty UK's "Snob".. It's like the perfect nude while not looking too nude. Love all the choices though!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie, I was so pleased with your comment as I'd spent ages taking the pics haha x its worth it when people realise hehe x I read your comment out to craig straight away like yay! :) x you would love snob so your kind of shade x it really is a great pinky nude without washing us fair ones out hehe x thank you x
      Hugs
      X

      Delete
  2. They all seem lovely shades, great pics :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Sophie! :D I love Beauty UK lipsticks ( Think I have all of them now hehe) , such great quality for such an affordable price :) Lovely photos too , so cute and creative :D
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shades you-ve picked - perfect for this season :) and all so affordable! xx

    Magpie Jasmine || GIVEAWAY!: Urban Decay/Nars/Charlotte Tilbury/Too Faced

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.