Welsh Rugby World Cup Nails...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011


Here are my mums nails which I painted for her for the Rugby World Cup Wales vs France last Saturday. Unfortunately Wales Lost but I was very pleased with this nail art as i was only supposed to be doing a french manicure and this idea came to me about 10 mins before my mum arrived to have them done.
I have painted a normal French Manicure and then on the 4th finger painted the whole nail white, Sponged on some green nail varnish for grass and in traditional welsh flag style painted WALES over the nail in red nail varnish :) x

Hope you like!

Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.