Birthday Goodies x

Sunday, October 09, 2011

My Birthday Goodies

Amazing OPI & China Glaze nail polishes from my bestie Katie, thanks k8 i love them :) x
No7 & Rimmel bought out of my birthday money x

Without flash x

OPI Little Romantics French Manicure Set, which is amazing gives the most perfect french white tips and you can choose between a pink sparkle over your french or a pretty nude. Then the rapid dry topcoat is brilliant as it dried super quick and my nails were touch dry straight away.

Funky Babes Nail Stickers from Peacocks are really fun and easy to use and look great!

Earrings set from New Look one of my presents from Katie x love them all sooo my style! x

Teal rose earrings from Peacocks a present off my neighbour Laura x


My Lush Watch off my Bestie Katie I absolutely Love it its so lush!! Thankk youu :D x

OPI Shorts Story Pink Nail Polish off K8 ,such a lush colour and the consistency is really nice as well goes on the nail perfectly and dries super quick considering its not a thin polish x

China Glaze Crushed Candy Crackle is LUSH!! Its such a nice colour to shatter over most colours as its so bright but then subtle enough over french that its not too WOW when you dont want it to be, if that makes sence lol.
Goes on the nail nicely aswell x

OPI Silver Shatter well this looks fantastic over all of my nail polishes and is such a nice silver really well pigmented and i love it, thanks k8 again :) Im one very happy girlie with my new OPI's and China Glazes :) x

I bought this No7 Nail Polish called Cheeky Chops out of my birthday money off my family and it was £2 when bought with the No7 £5 off voucher so it was supposed to be £7. Bargain! x Haven't used it yet but i will post a review on it when i do x

Rimmel 60 second nail polish again bought out of my birthday money is called Instyle Coral and is really nice, i wore it on my birthday when we went to collect Scottie and it went with my outfit perfectly as you can see from the photo below x Had to use two coats but was a nice consistency and did dry quick.

You can see the nail polish on the picture a lil and how it matches my Cardigan really well x Only picture i could find with both cardi and nails x
Aww my baby Scottie Sleepies on mummy, Loves him LOADS! x

Peacocks hair clips a present off my bestie's mum Lesley, I really like these clips as they are super pretty and the coral one matches again perfect with my bday outfit and bday nails :)
x

Well Thats all my non Clothing bday presents :) x Ill post my Birthday Goodies Part 2 to show you all my new clothes and outfits x

Thanks for reading!

Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. happy belated birthday! all the stuff you got looks so pretty. I love those teal rose studs

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Alice! x The rose studs are from Peacocks :)
    Sophie-Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the nail polishes you got! Hope you had a fab birthday! Scottie looks so cute too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Daisy, I did indeed have a great birthday! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.