OOTD Birthday Outfit 1...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello,
Here is my first Birthday Outfits OOTD from yesterday. This outfit is all completely from Primark (Primarni :P ) Apart from my shoes which are Lee Cooper Canvas shoes which were £20 at the time they were a present off Craig for my 19th Birthday But I've hardly worn them as i lived in my Uggs all last year hence the immaculate condition x

Flower Hair Clip - Peacocks - Present £?
Teal Rose Earrings - Present £?
Navy Knitted Gillet - Primark £12
Teal Checked Shirt - Primark £9
Grey Cami - Primark £1.50
Jeans - Primark £17
Canvas Shoes - Lee Cooper £20

Thanks,
Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.