Sock animals!

Thursday, April 01, 2010












hiya these are my sock animals which i have recently made for my final art project. I love them all and I'm so happy with how good the stitch worked out in the end as i was quite a messy hand stitcher at first. :)
Theres a Cat which was my first one so its not quite as good as the rest of the animals. then an elephant, a sheep, a bird, an owl and a monkey.
I bought the book Sock and Glove to be able to learn how to make these animals but each and every one is different every time you make them as they are different socks, textures and characters each time as they are so unique.
Hope you like them :) x
SLJ
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.