Its Better To Live, Than Love You!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010




Bad Times- All i can say is its better to live than love you ! im happier and safer away from you, now you cant hurt me anymore!
Brooke Hogans has said it all for me ..well done brooke!

I should have mooved on without you a long time ago but i chose to love you. Tables are turning now and im better off without you!
Too bad i found out who you really were!




Love you ALWAYS dad!

AND

I love Craig so much he's been my rock throughout all this and i love him with all my heart!
Thank you Craig !

P.S thanks also to katie whos been the best mate anyone could with for :) x love you 2 x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.vunk.co.uk - awesome wall stickers!!!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.