Cheryl Cole Inspired Make-up!

Friday, April 30, 2010



This is my recent Cheryl Cole inspired make up look.i used my 120 pro pallet and my mac mascara brush with my No7 extravagant lashes mascara which really made my eyes open and my lashes look really thick and long.
also curled my hair using my pink GHD's. My hair looks soft and frizz free here as i had just washed my hair with herbal essences ignite my colour shampoo and used my perfect 10 condition to colour seal my hair, it felt lush after i had flow dried it and curled it x great combo of shampoo and conditioner for fab hair x
x Sophie-lou-j x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.