PARIS!!!!

Friday, November 27, 2009





For my birthday i was v.lucky and my amazing Bf whisked me away for a long weekend in PARIS! It was Fantastic. And YES! we went to the top of the Eiffel Tower which was awesome.
As well as seeing ALL the sites in Paris , We also took half a day walking down the Champs Elysee, which is the biggest shopping street in Paris which is packed with mega shops and celebrities. We enjoyed Hagen-Daz ice cream despite paying 25 euros for 2 medium pots and a coke lol. Paris AI!. As i live in the UK we ha vent got a Sephora anymore so before we had even left for our holiday i defiantly knew i couldn't not visit a Sephora store. i had explained to my bf craig how big they are supposed to be but i don't think either of us where expecting it to be as huge as it was. I was a child in a toy store. After sampling most of the big brand we left as i was a little disappointed that they didn't sell the By Lauren Luke pallets :( which i defiantly wanted to buy whilst there.
The whole holiday was breathtaking and emotional as its such a beautiful place. Thanks Craig for another amazing memory with you :) love you loads xxxxxx
Everyone HAAS to go to PARIS!!
X SLJ X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.