I <3 Rimmel london !

Friday, November 27, 2009


At the beginning of summer i bought two bright nail polishes from Rimmel London range. They were from the I <3 Lasting Finish range. I think i payed £2.88 each for these at Boots.
The colours where bright orange and yellow. Actual name on polish (left to right)
050 Tangerine Queen and 055 Sunshine.
The Consistency of the polish is beautiful it goes on the nail very smooth and the colours are awesomely bright. I had to do apply 2 coats of the Tangerine Queen for the colour to really POP! and 3 coats of the Sunshine because it was quite thin and the colour needed to be layered on to get the full colour!
The polishes defiantly lived up to there name as it didn't chip for about 5 days of wear which is really good because i was in school at the time and i would paint my nails on the Sunday night and it would last until the Friday when i had finished a week's school. I had been painting and sewing that week as well so it definitely was hard wearing lasting finish polish. :) 5* recommendations on these polishes.
X SLJ X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.