No7 extravagant lash mascara!

Saturday, November 28, 2009






I went on a little makeup updating shopping spree bout 2 weeks ago and got myself a new foundation, mascara, bronzer, Maybelline Mineral foundation, exfoliating scrub and with my mascara i got a free No7 eye pallet.
I was really pleased with this free pallet as its really good quality and came with a double ended eye brush (one end for blending). The foundation i bought was the Revlon Colour stay foundation in Nude for normal to oily skin.

The foundation is great, lovely coverage and isn't greasy at all because its for normal to oily skin, when i was sampling the foundations though i must say i tried the one for dry skin and it was really oily and the oil pored out before the foundation did which i didn't like as it was all greasy over my hands urghh!!.

The mineral foundation i bought because i wasn't sure what it would be like as u hadn't ever used minerals before. It comes with a kabuki brush which compared to kabuki brushed Ive felt before was quite ruff on my skin. I'm not too sure about this product yet as i think the coverage is good but i cant really tell as it takes me several applications to get the coverage i like. So I'm not sure if that is what your supposed to do or what but it doesn't seem to cover unless Ive been applying it for 10 Min's. So i wouldn't really recommend this foundation unless like have been doing i apply my liquid foundation first then go over it with the mineral powder to set it a bit. Doing this achieves a Matt finish and stays on all day.

The bronzer works lovely over the top of both of my foundations, its a Rimmel compact powder bronzer. It gives me a really nice healthy glow and because I'm sooo pail really lifts my completion.

The exfoliating scrub is the Boots own range and it was £1.39 (bargain) . It is great leaves my skin feeling sooo smooth also i get really dry patches around my nose and nostrils and when i apply my makeup it doesn't look very good around my nose as it exaggerates the dry patches and looks awful. So you can image how happy i was to have all my dry patches gone and my makeup looking really smooth and fresh all over my face.

The mascara on another level is amazing . IT makes my lashes look really healthy and long, or should i say Extravagant lol :D , At first i wasn't too keen on the brush because its a square plastic brush, But once i had gathered how to apply it correctly on my bottom lashes without making a mess it looked really pretty and opened my eyes up loads.

Ive posted pictures above of each product, hope u enjoyed reading :)
x SLJ x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.