THE BEAUTY LOVER TAG

Sunday, April 24, 2016

This weekend has been a really busy productive one, I've painted the stairs, painted the bathroom tiles, stripped the bathroom carpet, sanded and painted the bathroom floor AND found time for illustrating and catching up with the laundry! So when i finally sat down half hour ago i saw that id been tagged by the lovely Millie to do this tag!! Thank you for tagging me Millie 😊😘



1. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANYONE IN THE WORLD DO YOUR MAKEUP WHO WOULD IT BE?

- I would love either the Pixiwoo sisters or Kandee Johnson! I've been watching both their channels since the beginning and they to me really are the OG beauty guru's AND they are qualified makeup artists as well as being awesome humans.


2. WHAT'S YOUR MAKEUP TOP TIP?

- Your better to go with a foundation that's too light than too dark if you can't find an ideal match as you can always darken a foundation with a liquid or powder bronzer. It would be much harder to lighten a darker foundation!


3. WHAT SKINCARE ITEM COULD YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?

- Face masks as i do love a nice face mask whilst I'm in the bath or....daily moisturiser as I can't apply foundation without it. My skin's too dry without a it and I find it helps my makeup last all day.


4. WHAT ARE YOU WORST AT WHEN IT COMES TO APPLYING MAKEUP?

- I'd have to agree with Millie on this one, it would have to be contouring! I try and I think it looks OK but it could look much better of i practised it more regularly.


5. WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE ABOUT MAKEUP?

- It would have to be a non blended jaw line!! Eeecckkk ain't nobody got time for a dodgy tide line around their jaw, either blend that sh*t or bronze your neck so it matches your face!


6. WHAT'S YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE PRODUCT?

- My guilty pleasure product would probs be a dark lip! I love a plum or dark brown lip for the autumn winter months!! I'm not sure if that's considered a guilty pleasure but I love it.

7. WHAT'S YOUR UNDERDOG PRODUCT?

- My underdog product would have to be my makeup revolution baked highlighters! They are very similar to Mac mineralize skin finish and are total dupes for the benefit highlighter! 

8. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE MAKEUP PRODUCT OF 2016?

- Well I've not really bought too many new makeup bits so far this year...how are we already at the end of April 😕😦 But it would HAVE to be the Benefit Real Cheeky Party set that I got for Christmas, i use it everyday for blush, highlight, eye liner and mascara and its so compact. I adore the they're real push up mascara mini which is also in the set and will for sure be purchasing the full size one it's run out.


Thanks again Millie for tagging me and I hope you've all enjoyed reading this post!! I tag my good friend Stephanie Eva!!! Check out Millie and Stephanies Blogs and let them know I sent you hehe.
X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.