SOFA INSPO

Sunday, April 03, 2016

We've been on the hunt for the perfect new sofa for our new living room for while now and I think we may have found it! We did quite like the Maxwell Sofa from Next but it looked a little too boxy and not as comfortable as the one we have seen now. The sofa we have our eye on is by FW Homestores and its called the Hoburne. Its grey with a slight Scandinavian look to it and I think it would look so nice with a few quirky statement cushions and throws on it. I'm not loving the floral scatter cushions in the images but I think it would look perfect with our feature gallery wall that we have planned. We have been in to our local FW Homestores and had lounge on the display sofa and it was perfect! Really comfortable and exactly what we had in mind!

We love the Hoburne sofa set and it even has a matching chair available so if we ever needed more than the 2+3 seater we could easily add to it. The display images on the website show the sofa in such a nice light with the bright modern geometric design behind it and scandi style coffee table and laps!

Let me know what you think of the Hoburne sofa set? Do you think it fits in with our theme? Also check out FW Homestores website as they have amazing furniture at really affordable prices.



*This post is not sponsored. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.