OLE HENRIKSEN 3 LITTLE WONDERS SKINCARE

Saturday, December 05, 2015

This time of year my skin starts to get so dry and flaky which is so annoying. I was sent this fab little set by Ole Henrikson called the 3 little wonders mini collection which is supposed to be used for 7 days to transform your skin! I review a lot of skincare so I didn't think my skin would be 'transformed' but it literally has never looked better since using these products! I hadn't heard of Ole Henriksen before I received this set so I researched it straight away and it has rave reviews online but it doesn't come cheap!  

More about Ole Henriksen
''Danish born Ole Henriksen developed his retail line expanding on his successful spa business which has been servicing the LA skin care scene for 3 decades, with clients such as Renee Zellweger, Jessica Alba, Kylie Minogue & Hugh Jackman. 

Ole Henriksen products are designed to be simple, effective and safe for all skin types. Nature's most active extracts are infused into every Ole Henriksen formulation, impacting skin's renewing powers in a most positive manner, and finding a solution for those with difficult skin conditions, or for those who just want to treat their skin to nature's helping hand!

This mini set is available on Escentual.com and is £18 for just the mini sets so more of a high end budget than drug store but I certainly think the products are worth that for a trial run as my skin hasnt felt this fantastic in ages! Its so clear and glowing and its definitely brightened and evened out my skin tone significantly in only one week. 

The gift set includes:

  • truth serum collagen booster 9.76ml: the vitamin C rich serum boosts collagen production and restores radiance back to the complexion.This product smells amazing for a start which I love as it makes application so much more luxurious with such a sweet citrus scent. It sinks into my skin really quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky at all. Its a really fresh product to use after cleansing! 

  • Invigorating Night Treatment 7g: the overnight resurfacing gel dramatically improves the texture of your skin, helping to reduce the appearance of dark spots and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.  This stuff is so nice! It feels like such a nice consistency when your applying it to your skin and after around 5 minutes you can feel it tightening your skin and under eye area which I love as I've been getting so little sleep lately that my under eyes need that little extra boost. 

  • sheer transformation 7g: an everyday oil-free moisturiser that works to improve the skin’s tone and texture whilst helping to reduce the appearance of dark spots. This light moisturiser is perfect for my skin and for under my makeup. I apply this after the serum in the mornings and as its oil free it feels amazing as a base for my foundation.
After using these products for around 2 weeks now I couldn't even say I had Normal/Dry skin type at the moment as its more on the hydrated/normal type which is lovely going into Winter without my usual dry skin around my nose and forehead. 

Its so annoying that I LOVE these products as they are expensive to repurchase the full size but I think I may have to treat myself at Christmas to them as they have impressed me that much!!

Have you tried any Ole Henriksen Products? Let me know in the comments below...

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.