Our First Craft Fayre | Vunk.co.uk

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Last Sunday Craig and I had our first ever Craft Fayre and Family fun day where we were selling a selection of our Wall Stickers and Giclee Art Prints from our website Vunk.co.uk. We were very nervous as we hadnt done one before and after having only 3 hours sleep, we where exhausted before the day had even begun but it went so well! We had a fantastic time selling our products so everyone and meeting all the other craft stall holders who where all so nice to us! 

Everyone was really enthusiastic about our Business and our products which is always so nice to hear as being an online business we dont interact with customers face to face so it was really exciting to see peoples reaction to our work. 
I could not have been prouder of Craig as he worked so hard to help me get everything prepared and organised for the day! He kept me smiling through my exhaustion as I was feeling so tired and stressed from not getting enough sleep due to nerves the night before and I cant thank him enough!

This Craft Fayre and Family Fun day was organized by our friend Sarah and all proceeds went to Velindre which is a cancer charity! The event raised over £1,100 which is amazing.

I cant wait to do some more Craft / Christmas Fayre's in the run up to Christmas as we loved meeting everyone and promoting our business to the local community.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.