PLANTS VS ZOMBIES MAKE UP TUTORIAL

Tuesday, October 28, 2014


I wanted to do an original Halloween look and absolutely LOVE the Plants vs Zombies games on my DS , Tablet and the PS4 so decided to do a Zombie from the game inspired look. I hope you like it! Obviously the eyes are a little inconvenient if your planning on wearing this look out as you cant see, but these cardboard stick on eyes where just for fun and to achieve the zombie eyes more for picture purposes than actual wear.

Please excuse my minor auto focus issues in this video, I'm just getting used to my new camera and haven't figured out all of the settings yet. 


I hope you like this tutorial and I should have another one up by the end of the week so be sure to subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel to be the first to see it! 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. This was a great video! I love how unique it is.. I think this was the first PVZ inspired zombie makeup. I'm not sure why, because as we previously established, PVZ is an awesome game...!!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie x I wanted to do something unique so I'm pleased you said that hehe x AW I know pvz is amazing :) x as previously established haha loved that x
      Hugs
      X

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.