23RD BIRTHDAY OOTD

Wednesday, October 08, 2014




Last Friday was my 23rd Birthday and it was so lovely! I will be doing a Full Birthday post with pictures from the day and also a Birthday present haul video on my YouTube channel very soon but for now I wanted to share with you my Birthday Outfit Of The Day. 


I knew when I went shopping for my outfit with Craig that I wanted dark grey skinny's as I haven't owned a dark grey pair before and love the Primark Skinny Jeans! They are so comfortable and only £7 so you cant really beat that price. I was looking for a nice top to wear and couldn't really find anything but when Craig spotted this t-shirt in the corner of the shop, I just knew I HAD to get it and for £6 I wasn't leaving it there!

I absolutely love Space and watching the International Space Station on live stream so this tee was definitely coming home with me. Its a roll sleeve tee and is , I think called a marl grey. It has the Bright Blue NASA logo on it which went really well with my royal blue pumps which I bought in the summer for £3. The pumps are faux suede and are so comfy. I also painted my nails with the Beauty UK Grit FX nail polish in the shade no.22 shoreditch which also matched perfectly.

I had a fantastic casual Birthday seeing all my friends and family in the day and being spoilt with amazing presents. Then in the evening Craig bought us a Chinese which we both hadn't had for over 2 years so it was super lush treat!

I hope you all like my Birthday OOTD and be sure to follow my blog and YouTube channel to be the first to see my Birthday Present Haul and post!

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Looks lovely.. Love the outfit.. Can't wait to see your birthday video now
    To see all the lovely gifts you received

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to see the video xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWO YEARS WITHOUT CHINESE FOOD. My girl, bless you and your no-chinese-food-ability. Every now and then, you have to have a F-it, chinese for dinner! hahah. Love the outfit, always like that NASA shirt, for whatever reason it's like my favorite with your hair color. Can't wait for your birthday haul and video, very happy you were properly spoiled!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.