Fashion Shoot 1 - Recycled Project

Tuesday, March 29, 2011







Hey girlie's,
Today was my first photo shoot in Uni and Here are a few of my non professional photographs of my dress that i made. It had to be made entirely out of recycled materials or unloved old clothes.

My dress is made from an old reading book which i have laminated to make a nice shiny material and added recycled bubble wrap as a tutu skirt and one shoulder over the arm.
The dress is a tulip style evening dress and I'm really pleased with how it looked overall and how the photo's turned out.

As ive said above these are the unprofessional ones the pro ones are coming soon as i have to pick them up Friday :) x so ill post as soon as ive got them :D x
Big Thanks to Lauren my model, For helping me out!

Hope you like it!

Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Really neat idea! It's such a pretty dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words L.F :) x Hows your course going? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post.


    P.S. We are having a giveaway on our blog to celebrate its first birthday. Would love for our to enter.
    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you x @ Uhooi
    @ Sunny & Star , Thanks girlies , will defo enter :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.