17 Nail Xtras Crackle Top Coat Review

Friday, March 25, 2011






Hi,
Yesterday I had the Pleasure of trying out the new 17 Nail Xtras Crackle Top Coat as my best friend Katie had bought it. This is a non bias review as i am not affiliated with 17 in anyway.

The nail effect is great, i absolutely loved the effect it gives your nails once it had died and it is a really nice shade of gold/silver lol looks different in different lights.
I painted the crackled top coat over my Leighton Denny Madison Nail polish and it looks lush!
It is a super smooth consistence and goes over the nail really nicely as it isn't gloopy at all. It took about 5minutes to do all of my nails starting with my thumbs on both hands and once you've done your 2nd hand, your 1st hand is dry and you can start painting a clear top coat over it.

I did find that i left it about half hour before I painted my clear top coat over the top as i painted my nails at my friends then drove home and painted my top coat on and the spaces in between the cracks had gotten bigger as i think i should have painted the top coat straight away once it had dried but i actually liked the bigger gaps so it depends on what look you want really.


You could paint this crackle shade over most nail polishes and i think it would look really nice over a navy shade or Nails Inc Jermyn street Nail polish.

So overall great polish and it cost £3.99 in boots which is great as Opi's Crackle nail polish costs around £10.

Since trying this nail polish i've just ordered Barry M's instant nail effects polish online in shades Black Magic, White Frost and Pink Fizz so will do a review on those as soon as they arrive ,
Cant Wait!

And Added bonus,
If your a Barry M Fan then if you order online before Monday you can use this code MONEY you get 20% off! Bargain!

Hope you like this review!

Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. i got this yesterday with my boot points cause i couldnt get the new barry m pink one. so i picked this yup. I love how its gold and not the usual black one

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lil Miss giggles- Aw thats cool, yeh its a lush shade! Cant wait to get my pink,black and white barry m ones though as i havent tried them at all :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on 3 for 2 at the moment in boots :) ps see you like crochet. Have you seen WWW.Ravelry.Com. I like it for crochet and knitting patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Murdo- Hey yeah i use ravelry quite a bit its great for patterns isnt it :) x
    Thanks for your comment x
    Sophie-Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.