Uni Work -Design Project

Wednesday, February 09, 2011


Hey here is a few pictures of my finished design project work. We had to design and make a corrugated 'Map of my life' . Each of the 10 panels represents a different aspect of me.

Panels explained-

1st Panel - When you started from.
I decided to not go down the same roite as everyone else and do my hometown or DNA or parent photos so i just did from when i started :) Me as a baby photographs and my birth tag.

2nd Panel - Name and personality word.
My name Sophie made from metal wire and my favorite colour teal quilting as a background with a little miss chatter box book to show my personality.

3rd Panel - favorite object.
Craig is but he isn't really an object of mine haha he is a person :) so i did my camera with my favorite photos that ive taken with it stuck on as-well.

4th Panel - Recurring dream or nightmare.
I love my bedroom as we have one of Craig's Vunk Wall stickers of the Eiffel tower above our bed so instead of doing a dream or nightmare i did where i have my dreams.

5th Panel - Where you are now.
Happy! with a crochet smiley face hehe.

6th Panel - Favorite book.
Coraline even i haven't read the book i love the film and it had to be a book so good job Coraline is a book as well as a film lol.

7th Panel - Favorite food.
Cupcakes yummy!

8th Panel - Favorite location.
Paris of course! Best place on earth ^_^ So there are photos from my 18th Bday present trip off Craig stuck on and tickets :)

9th Panel - Favourite sound.
Jodie my cat waking me up in the morning purrring in my face hehe she is tooo cute! So ive cut cats from a bday card and stuck them on this panel.

10th Panel - Ambition in life.
Fashion, design in the city! but its changed a little since i made this to fashion design and craft in the country ^_^

Hope you like this piece of work :)

Thanks for reading!
Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. i love this. Sounds like and looks like you put a lot of effort into your project

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for your kind words, i did put effort into this project but not so much into my others ones lol :) Glad you liked it!!!
    Sophie-Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It is so unique and pretty. I don't think I could ever pull something like this off! You really did an AMAZING job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank youu girlies ^_^ x hope your both doing good :)
    Sophie-Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love it!! Especially love 2 and 4. Go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks L.F :) Hope your works going ok for you! x
    Sophie-Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing Soph :) Really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Nik :) Im Glad you like it! x
    Sophie-Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.