Mini Blog Sale....

Sunday, February 13, 2011


Helloo girlies, I'm selling 30ml 1.0 Fl.oz Kate Moss Kate Eau De Toilette Perfume spray and 150ml 5.0 Fl.oz Kate Moss Kate Sublime body lotion Gift set
&
50ml 1.7fl.oz Ricci Ricci by Nina Rici Eau De Parfum.

These Perfume's have been sprayed once to smell the scent so its as new. I Haven't got the original packaging for both but they will be packed appropriately for being posted.

Kate Moss -Kate
£8 including Postage!
UK Only Sorry!

Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci
£22.95 Including Postage!


Comment in comment section if you would like to purchase from myself.
Payment made via paypal.

Thanks girlies!
Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.