Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL Colour Intense

Saturday, January 15, 2011









Hey Girlies, Here is a few pictures of my new hair colour which I dyed before the babies christening a month ago now but I've literally had no time to blog sorry x

Hope you like it! My normal hair colour is the real red 35 by schwarzkopf live colour intense but this new one is 37 hypnotic red.I'm Using Tresemme red hair shampoo and conditioner as well and its amazing. Its kept my colour almost as bright as it was when it was first coloured and has hardly faded. its also not a think product so my hair doesn't feel weighed down and greasy which it great!

Thanks for reading,
Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. wow this looks amazing! you look lovely. i wish i had your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought same one, it looks really great on you :)! btw not being a creeper i just thought the dye may not look good on me(since im wearing a much lighter red shade) so ive been searching for someone whos used the same dye

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girlie's for your kind comments!!! ^_^
    Sophie-Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is stunning and it really suits you xxx

    http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.