Jodie Santa Paws!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011



Heyy girlies, sooo sorry ive been a rubbish blogger the last couple of weeks. Xmas has been hectic! We did have a lovely Xmas though , Craig and I were extremely spoilt again! :)

Here is a picture of our Jodie Paws in her Santa outfit lol she wasn't very impressed with the outfit unfortunately as she used to love her t-shirts so she only wore it once for this photograph.

Will be catching up on my December posts v.soon!

Thanks for reading!
Hope you all had a lovely Xmas and new years!!! ^_^

Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.