Primark Haul!!

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Hi!!
Last week the new Primark opened in Cwmbran and Oh My God it is lovely, so organized and new lol. Craig Katie logan and I all took ourself's out for the day shopping last weekend as its Logans Christening soon as we all need outfits!
I bought 2 outfits but once I'd gotten home I had second thought that the dresses I bought were two casual for the christening, they are more like smart meal or Christmas day outfits than christening outfits but I cant bring myself to take them back to buy my new outfit which is more dressy so I'm now keeping both the new dresses and buying more clothes for the christening lol he he what are us girls like ai!

So here is my Primark mini haul and at the bottom of this post ill include pictures of the new outfit I'm getting this week ^_^

Navy Dress- £9
(I'm changing the buttons to gold ones to match the navy & gold bag)


Grey Dress £9
(I've already changed the Buttons from silver to gold to match the handbag)
These are the new gold buttons from my button collection
Navy & Gold bow Handbag -£6
Below is the new outfit I will definitely be wearing to the christening he he. But not with the Channel Bag lol with a cheaper dupe! and the shoes aren't the right ones either but ill take a full OOTD christening photo on the day :) x
Lace smock top-£26.99 newlook
Black skinny jeans- £8 primark
Black Shoes- £15 Peacocks
Thanks for reading girlies!
Sophie-Lou
x


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I waited in that que the day it opened did u know its the 5th biggest primark in the uk!!!! its lovely in there and it doesnt feel like a primark its so tidy!! ... so your a local blogger !! big up cwmbran ! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.