Blog Sale: Kate Moss Kate GiftSet

Tuesday, December 14, 2010




Helloo girlies, I'm selling 30ml 1.0 Fl.oz Kate Moss Kate Eau De Toilette Perfume spray and 150ml 5.0 Fl.oz Kate Moss Kate Sublime body lotion Gift set.

This Perfume I've sprayed once to smell the scent so its as new. I Haven't got the original packaging either but it will be packed appropriately for being posted.

Both items as a set
£8 including Postage!
UK Only Sorry!

Comment in comment section if you would like to purchase this set from myself.
Payment made via paypal.

Thanks girlies!
Sophie-Lou
x


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.