Make over !!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010




My best est mate Kate :) rhyme lol , doesn't need a make over at all she is naturally beautiful but i was bored and wanted to use my new mac brush sets on someone other than myself :) No Photoshop editing on face at all just editing of background.

In the picture above i have used the mac brush set special edition,
-Do the trick buff and line brush set
187SE
209SE
219SE
252SE
&
-Morning, Noon, & Knight Everything Eye Brush Set
194SE
204SE
224SE
266SE
275SE

Products used are:
-Revlon color stay foundation.
-Rimmel Bronzer
-Beauties Factory eye shadow pallet (also used liner brush and black shadow to create pencil liner effect)
-Rimmel multi-tonal powder blush
-Rimmel moisturising colour lip stick and gloss Nude pink.

Thanks Kate for lending me your face lol and thanks Craig for lending Katie to me for 20 mins before you started your Gears of War fest lol!!!

xSLJx

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.