Christmas Time!!

Monday, January 04, 2010






Christmas was realkly amazing! Craig and I got the most perfect tree and it was decorated with lush decorations which i love! its still up now but its coming down tomorrow and im not very happy about it as i just love it its so happy and pretty!
We were both very spolit and got everything we wanted and more, my main present off craig was a Panasonic lumix TZ7 which i just love and it takes the most amazing pictures and HD videos :) happy happy happy! Im big into photography so i will be blogging my pictures and my photoshop creations.
Thanks craig for making this xmas the best xmas yet and i love you loads !!

*Now im back to school .. fun and am looking forwards to exams ... lol NOT!!

xSLJx

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.