The Perfect Gift For Valentines Day...Chocolate Treasures | AD |

Wednesday, February 01, 2017



Its that time of year again where you scour online to try and find the perfect gift for your loved one for Valentines day...well look no further as I've teamed up with Chocolate treasures to show you their gorgeous chocolates with a hidden jewel in every box worth between £20-£250!!! 




The chocolates inside this beautifully packaged box are seriously the most luxurious chocolates out there and I promise your other half will be smitten with this gift..and you of course! You get 24 chocolates inside each box, the perfect amount to share...if you want to!



You can choose from Earnings, Necklace or a Ring and also leave any preferences like style, fav colours etc in the order box on their website. The quality of the jewelry is so nice and not cheap at all! Although the earnings in this box were valued at £20 they look so much more expensive. They are 925 sterling silver so don't make your ears green or itchy which is always a plus as I find most earnings do. You can feel just by the weight alone that the jewelry quality is fantastic!

Visit www.chocolate-treasures.com to purchase yours today in time for Valentines Day!

Summer & Dan the owners of Chocolate Treasures have been extra specially kind and given me a unique code : SJ25 : for 25% off!! (non affiliated code) exp. 15th Feb 2017

Their customer service is impeccable and this is such a unique gift that its sure to wow your partner this Valentines..as long as they love chocolate and Jewels of course...Who doesn't?


Dont Forget to Click here to LIKE Chocolate Treasures on Facebook!




*Follow Me*
----------------------------------------­­-----------------

TWITTER



ETSY 

----------------------------------------­­-----------------

Disclaimer - I am not being sponsored or payed by any company to mention products in my videos and all products mentioned have been bought with my own money. Any products marked with an * are products I have been sent to review and I have given my honest opinion of any products mentioned. All discount codes are non affiliated codes so that I dont profit when you use the code at all, they are purely for my loyal subscribers/ readers to enjoy! Make the most of them lovelies.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.