WINTER SKIN/HAIR CARE FAVS

Sunday, January 17, 2016


As I said in a recent post, my skin gets so dry around this time of year as I'm sure most of you can relate too and this year has been no exception! I'm always looking for the best products to help with dryness around autumn / winter and I've found a few that I LOVE! 

Soap & Glory wasn't a brand that id used much of before Christmas 2014. I now on the other hand have got a HUGE collection of body butters and body scrubs which I absolutely adore! They are such fantastic products that make my skin feel so soft and hydrated without feeling greasy or oily! I'm not a huge fan of the original scent as its too Rose scented for me but the Sugar crush scent I'm obsessed with, now having the body scrub, body butter and body spray all in the fresh citrus bursting fragrance. The hand food heels any cuticle cuts or rough skin that I may have so quickly and is a must in the cold winter months. 

Carmex lip balm has been an over night savour for me as my lips get to chapped and flaky! I then pick at them which is such a bad habit i know but I do and the Carmex helps heel any rough and sore skin on my lips! I do not like the smell or taste of the original scent as its very menthol and tangy but I do want to try the cherry one soon as ive spotted that and heard rave reviews on it. 

For my under eye area there's only one products, The simple age resit eye cream is so light and hydrating, I apply this before applying my makeup in the morning then again at night before bed and its beautiful! I cant comment on the age resisting claims as I do have under eye wrinkles and creases * sighhh * but who doesn't? 

And lastly for my hair...Its so long and thick that I steer away from products that will weight my hair down even more than it already is. Ive found this Macadamia Nourishing Leave-In Cream is perfect for adding a little texture to the ends of my hair and also makes my hair so shiny and soft. Its not too heavy on my hair as long as I only apply a pea size amount to the ends of my hair. 

What are some of your staple Winter Skin and Hair care favs? Let me know in the comments Id love to know...

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.