SPECTRE INSPIRED SKULL HALLOWEEN MAKEUP TUTORIAL

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Craig surprised me with tickets to the new Bond film Spectre premiere on Monday and I could not wait to see the film. We haven't been to the cinema for around 4 years and it was amazing! Such a visual spectical of amazing cinematography and CGI effects. The storyline was a little thin, I would have liked a little more twists and turns but its such a fab film that I think anyone who ventures out to the cinema to watch it will Love it! 

The opening scenes in the film are set in Mexico at the day of the dead festival and the props and makeup are incredible. I just knew I had to recreate the skull mask that bond wears in the opening scene as its perfect for a Halloween makeup look. 

This look is super easy to create using only 3 products, white cream makeup , a black liquid liner and black eyeshadow. I loved creating and editing this video so I hope you enjoy it!

Let me know what your dressing up as for Halloween? I'd love to know! Have a safe one! X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.