TREND THURSDAY | PRIMARK SUMMER WISHLIST

Thursday, June 11, 2015





















Primark is always amazing for completely giving your wardrobe an overhaul when the seasons change as its on trend and cheap! I'm in desperate need for new summer clothes now as the weather has changed drastically and there is now no need for jumpers and sweatshirts anymore which is great! Winter and spring were so long this year it was starting to feel like we were never going to see some sunny weather! 

I'm loving the fact that Primark has a products preview section now on their website so I don't have to venture into town for a window shop! I've spotted loads online which I cannot wait to pick up when I'm next in store. From band Tee's to dungarees, summer dresses and even a cute new backpack for picnics in the park, I cannot wait to add these items to my summer wardrobe!

What's your favourite summer clothing item? Let me know in the comments! 
X

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Awesome wish list, primark have some great summer pieces at the moment :)

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Primark in a while but will definitely be heading here soon to stock up on some summery things :) some of their stuff looks great. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Caitlin | Cosmetics, Cocktails & Cruising xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in desperate need of some new summer clothes too! Love the striped dress

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    Check out my Father's Day giveaway!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So annoying isn't it when the weather chances and suddenly your whole wardrobe isnt summer appropriate haha! #firsteworldproblems x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Caitlin! Hope you get some nice summer things when you next in Primark! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! They sure do :) I love the whole store!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.