BRIGHT NEON ANIMAL PRINT NAILS

Saturday, September 06, 2014

As summer is coming to an end, I thought I'd brighten up my blog and share with you a manicure I did for my friend Katie. She loves EVERYTHING leopard print and animal print in general and came to me asking for a bright summery funky manicure.

Katie had already applied some false nails from bodycare which are the plain square nails for £1.99. These nails are amazing value for money and I think you get 48 in the pack so there's plenty to try for size, they look really natural and they are so easy to paint as they are plain.
I used the Barry M limited edition summer 2014 nail polish in yellow and the Sinful Colours nail polish in the shade Fusion Neon which is a matte finish. I also used black and silver nail art stripers to create patterns on the nails. We decided to paint polka dots on the pinky fingers, leopard print in alternate colours on the ring and fore finger and zebra print on middle finger. We finished off the look with a waterfall design on the thumb finger using the black and silver stripers and the alternate colour to the base colour of the nail. 

I really enjoyed painting this manicure as its super funky for summer. Its totally a 'Katie' manicure and she loved it! 

Would you be brave enough for this funky neon manicure?


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.