PRIMARK HAUL

Saturday, August 16, 2014


PRIMARK HAUL TIME!!! I absolutely love doing a summer basics shop and this year Primark had so many lush new t-shirts that it wasn't hard at all to find a few nice tee's for everyday. I only picked up a few tops and a hoodie as I didn't really need anything else as I still have quite a lot of summer clothes that didn't fit me last year. 

I'm sorry for the lack of posts in the last 2 weeks, I've had lots of dentist appointments, birthdays and works been super busy so life has gotten in the way of posting but I've had a full day of blog planning and editing today so there should be regular posts going live over the next few weeks!

I hope your all having a nice weekend!

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Ok so we have now established that I'm obsessies with PRIMARK. UGH. God you are killing me, so jealous of your haul. Love the Paris shirt, the robots in love?? CUTE. BUT THAT AMSTERDAM SHIRT THOUGH. Sorry, #thatamsterdamshirttho ....!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.