March Beauty Favourites ♥

Monday, April 01, 2013

Hi! 
This is my First Beauty Favourites Video! x I hope you like it, if you do please thumbs up this video and subscribe for more videos from me x 

I will be filming a current favourites video soon which will include my fav YouTubers , songs , apps , games etc. 
Leave me a comment letting me know what videos you would like me to film next :) x 

Thanks for watching!
Sophie 

Products Mentioned - 

Foundation - 
No7 Stay Perfect Foundation in the shade Calico - 

Creme Blush - Made myself using Face Primer, Vaseline and My Fav Lipstick Rimmel's Pink Blush - 

MAC 187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush - 

*Beauties Factory UK 10 Colors Camouflage & Concealer Palette (Cream Texture) - 

*Beauties Factory UK 26 colors Blush & Contour Palette - #1 (AMERICAN COLOR) -

SEVENTEEN Candy Collection Nail Polish in shade Mint Choc Chip - 

ASDA George Quick Dry Nail Varnish in Sherbet Fizz -

Chit Chat Nail Varnish -Gold Glitter 


Twitter - @SophieJenner 
Instagram- SophieJenner1


Disclaimer - I am not being sponsored or payed by any company to mention products in my videos and all products mentioned have been bought with my own money. Any products marked with an * are products I have been sent to review and I have given my honest opinion of any products mentioned.

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. aawww love your blog!!!

    mines a super new blog any chance you could check it out:)?

    thankyou ever so much xxxx

    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/warm-spice-makeup-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.